In Nicelocal catalogs, companies are displayed in a certain order, i.e. they are ranked.
Nicelocal does not sell rankings. The same company could be ranked differently for different search queries.
Nicelocal's goal is to help the user choose the best establishment, so we start by showing them the pages of companies that contain the most information they can use to make their decision.
Various criteria affect the order in which business are displayed, the most important of which are:
- Quantity and quality of ratings. The more good ratings a business has, the higher it will rank.
- Reviews. The more good reviews a business has and the more positive feedback there is about its services, the higher it will appear in the catalog.
- Responses to reviews. The more responses a business offers to reviews, the higher its page will rank.
- Amount of information on the page. A unique description of the business, photos, special offers, a price list, employee info — the more information like this a busines has on its page, the higher it will rank on Nicelocal.
- Visit-to-call conversion. The more users there are who visit a page, then call the business, the higher the page will rank.
- Linked premium account. If a company makes its page as attractive as possible and has a Nicelocal premium account, we will also rank it higher in the search results.