All companies on Nicelocal are compared based on identical criteria that determine their ranking in the search results. This means that if company X is ranked higher, it will be displayed higher on the list. To make sure your page gets a high rank, you need to consider the basic criteria. The most important criteria are:
- Quantity and quality of ratings. The more good ratings a business has, the higher it will rank.
- Reviews. The more good reviews a business has and the more positive feedback there is about its services, the higher it will appear in the catalog.
- Responses to reviews. The more responses a business offers to reviews, the higher its page will rank.
- Amount of information on the page. A unique description of the business, photos, special offers, a price list, employee info — the more information like this a busines has on its page, the higher it will rank on Nicelocal.
- Visit-to-call conversion. The more users there are who visit a page, then call the business, the higher the page will rank.
- Linked premium account. If a company makes its page as well as possible and has a Nicelocal premium account, we will also rank it higher in the search results.